Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Is anyone looking into this???? I need some support!!!

CRASH!!! On ramagen very first scenario when I click o the 1TV button the screen goes black for a few seconds and then to desktop.
Also CRASHES when I press the 1CP button too. I'm checking them all now.
Seems to be just those two I pressed all the other buttons and they work.
Vista 64 Os: i7-920: 6gb ram PowerColor 5700 HD video card 1gb memory.

I posted this in another thread but nobody answered.

Kurt

Hi aaatoysandmore, me helping you would be like the blind leading the blind ! First of all as it says in the "Hitchhikers guide to the galaxy" "DON'T PANIC" . Seriously though, its the weekend and Dave has to take time out to recover from fixing all the bugs and stuff, you will deffo get sorted soon mate. Remember CO2 is in BETA so its work in progress. ;)

The Update didn't take it still says 5.0.10 had to delete the whole dam mess and reload everything again. It's a pain putting all those expansion numbers in again. Isn't there some way you can combine them into a bundle number? Or at least have the computer remember them like Matrixgames does. They automatically pop into that box when it asks for a CD key.