Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Looking for opponent

Yskonyn

Hello wargamers,

I am looking to learn WaW 85 and so I am looking for an opponent. I would prefer playing over VASSAL rather than TTS as meeting up for live play proves to be a difficuly task for me due to irregular working schedules and family life.
The PBEM format works a lot better.

While learning the game, I expect turnover time between turns will be on the slower side intitially, but once the game becomes more familiar I expect turnover to be sped up.

If you're a patient gamer, who likes to learn other people how to play rather than enjoy noob stomping, give me a shout. :)

nelmsm

Hello wargamers,

I am looking to learn WaW 85 and so I am looking for an opponent. I would prefer playing over VASSAL rather than TTS as meeting up for live play proves to be a difficuly task for me due to irregular working schedules and family life.
The PBEM format works a lot better.

While learning the game, I expect turnover time between turns will be on the slower side intitially, but once the game becomes more familiar I expect turnover to be sped up.

If you're a patient gamer, who likes to learn other people how to play rather than enjoy noob stomping, give me a shout. :)
I'm just learning the game system as well and I'd love to give you a game. I'll be out of town until Sunday night but if you want you can give me a shout and we can set something up for next week.

Yskonyn

Hi nelmsm!

Thanks for reaching out to me.
I've just started a game with someone, so I am afraid I have to decline for now.

I'll keep you in mind for when I have room for another game, though.

Cheers,