Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Mission Card Question

Hello all,

I just received my copy in the mail today. As I was sorting counters, organizing cards, and reading rules I noticed a small issue. I understand that Berlin, Stuttgart, Paris, Hamburg, Wilhelmshaven, and Vegesack are major targets and don't have an associated red damaged card. But in my copy, Antwerp doesn't have a red damaged card either. Is this a mistake or is Antwerp also a major target?

~Kevin

Tony Costa

Hi Kevin, thanks for asking.

Major Target Cards:
1942: Antwerp
1943: Paris, Wilhelmshaven
1944: Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Vegesack

Treat the 1944 cards like a normal Mission Card. If the target is damaged take half the printed VP's (rounded up), remove the blue Undamaged card from the Mission Deck and replace it with the red Damaged card.

We are actually working on the FAQ file this week and hoping to post it in a few days.
Be sure to check the resource section for updates and bonus content.
-Tony

Hi Kevin, thanks for asking.

Major Target Cards:
1942: Antwerp
1943: Paris, Wilhelmshaven
1944: Berlin, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Vegesack

Treat the 1944 cards like a normal Mission Card. If the target is damaged take half the printed VP's (rounded up), remove the blue Undamaged card from the Mission Deck and replace it with the red Damaged card.

We are actually working on the FAQ file this week and hoping to post it in a few days.
Be sure to check the resource section for updates and bonus content.
-Tony
Got it. Thanks Tony!