Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Movement into Finished Melee On Same Impulse

ph349397

I'm not sure if this is working as intended by I've noticed that in the event that I had a leader-led melee that finished and that I won in, if then on the same impulse an adjacent leader-activated hex can, in general, move, but if I try and move into that space that the melee was finished in the only option I see is "melee".

For example, I can move into this hex:

But when I try to move into the hex that the melee was completed in:

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
That is because you are reinforcing the Melee. As long as there is a Melee marker and the melee round has already been fought in the turn, any units moving subsequently in the hex marked Melle will be "reinforcing" it (see 8.2 in teh Core rules)

ph349397

That is because you are reinforcing the Melee. As long as there is a Melee marker and the melee round has already been fought in the turn, any units moving subsequently in the hex marked Melle will be "reinforcing" it (see 8.2 in teh Core rules)

Thanks!