Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Programmer requested that I post this log because of game crash

The requested file was: %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow\LnLPublishing\LnLTactical\Player.log.

It is over 10,000 characters and I don't know a good place to split it, so I've attached it as a Zipped Word file.

The end of the file says:

A crash has been intercepted by the crash handler. For call stack and other details, see the latest crash report generated in:

* C:/Users/User/AppData/Local/Temp/LnLPublishing/LnLTactical/Crashes

That folder has a folder called Crash_2021-08-02_181922292 which has a file called error.log, which is even bigger than the 1st one, so I've also attached that as CrashLog.zip.

Hopefully these help.

Attachments

• PlayerLog.zip
    14.5 KB · Views: 1
  • CrashLog.zip
    24.6 KB · Views: 0

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
Looks like it's crashing at the video intro, after loading it but before playing it. You're the second person to have this happen recently, the Unity video player seems like it is kind of flakey.

There are a couple of methods to skip the intro video. If you hold down the spacebar when starting the game it will skip it. Another (permanent) method is to edit the starting parameters in Steam: right click the game name in the steam library->Properties and then type skipintro in the Launch Options box.

The in-game tutorials also use the video player but the video resolution is not nearly as large, so they might still work. I'm curious if they do, actually - if the problem is the player itself or the size of the video.

Tom,

Yes, it always crashes on the splash screen. Holding down the space bar didn't work for me, it kept jumping all over the Steam page. skipintro did work.

I am watching a tutorial now, it it working fine.