Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Updates for Normandy and Vietnam (and Libya) maps (true LOS)?

Wiggum

Hi,

is there a roadmap for updating the "old" DLC's with the "true LOS" maps to remove the whole hex based LOS?

Greetings.

Tom Proudfoot

Digital Designer
They're on the to-do list. Right now there is a bottleneck on art due to COVID-related delays, which is frustrating (to me too!).

We have to have the Defiance maps first because there are all those tree-lined roads on those maps that need the proper LOS to work right. By the time we get those, if I'm done with Pacific at that point, then I'll be agitating for those maps first just so all the newer stuff is done, then go back to fill in the older ones. So, eventually!

Fentum

So LOS is changing in digital? Lovely. I have never played LNLT in the flesh, but Digital is excellent.

I DID purchase Band of Heroes in 2006 but the white chicken wire hexes caused my head to explode, so I never played it!

Last edited: