Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Wish list for WWII...

patxikuaundi

Good morning all,
That's it, I started to play, finally Primo I looked at tutorials on Youtube in my language, then decipher in French the 200 pages of the manual, and think like a chef and to trust my subordinates.
I realize that I will have to buy a new screen, displaying a minimum of the tabs to control the units, I no longer see the card, and as we can not reduce them in size, I pass my Time to pause to surf all the information boxes!
FYI I bought the DLC on Arnhem, great, then I see that most of the DLC offered mainly concern the USA and the end of WW2 Western side! FYI I will buy the cauldron concerning Africa. But there would be more taste if DLCs concerned the east forehead, there would be very interesting body maneuver.
So here is my question, will there be more ost front scenarios see Asian, Okinawa or Manchuria style, phillipines ... etc ...
Thanks for reading me