April Madness LNL-T Vassal Tournament Anyone?

I would like to get this going if anyone else feels so enthused, let me know, if I get enough people we can set up brackets! :)

Cantatta

I'd be interested in playing, in what ever form. I also don't mind observing as others play/learn the game. Count me in!

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
If you guys like we can set up a newbie tournament on the forum here for fun. If you guys are interested let me know.

David

Yang Ping

If you guys like we can set up a newbie tournament on the forum here for fun. If you guys are interested let me know.

David
Hi, David, I am also interested in a Vassal Tournament, although I am the rule translater, but I only played it 2 times.
Could you help us to arrange a small tournament? Myself and another Chinese player want to join this.
Please let me know you ideas.

Hi, David, I am also interested in a Vassal Tournament, although I am the rule translator, but I only played it 2 times.
Could you help us to arrange a small tournament? Myself and another Chinese player want to join this.
Please let me know you ideas.

I would be willing to put something together for you guys, a few teaching games over vassal, perhaps with a Skype video conference call? Let me know what time and which days and i'll get this going ;)