By David Heath on May 16, 2017 at 2:04 PM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

LnLP Shipping3.jpg

We have worked out some very nice deals to help reduce the shipping charges to our Canadian, European and Australian fans. We do plan to have these new shipping options in place before we start shipping the pre-orders. We will have more details once we get everything setup which should be soon. Thanks to everyone that helped us research and arranged these new great rates.

David

Maurice Fitzgerald likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information from LnL' started by David Heath, May 16, 2017.

1. Eternal
      Eternal
      And what about the delivery to Russia?
    2. Buran Ustinov
      Buran Ustinov
      ...the same question. In Russia lnl system have lot of fans
    3. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi Eternal and Buran,

Yes, there are cheaper shipping rates to Russia as well.

David
    4. Lekius
      Lekius
      Do these new shipping rates apply to non-EU countries?
    5. David Heath
      David Heath
      Yes in some cases, check it out and if not open a support ticket and let us know where you are in the world and we will see what we can do.

David
    6. Lekius
      Lekius
      Hm it seems that new shipping rates dont cover Serbia. Well I am in no rush so I'll wait for the games to hit the stores and get some from a European seller :)
    7. Captain Darling
      Captain Darling
      Great news, US shipping to Australia is a killer! I'll have to check this out..thanks!
    8. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hey Captain Darling,

Let us know what you think.

David
    9. tasmanuk
      tasmanuk
      How do I know if the shipping rates are lower. I had 3 games in my cart to be sent to the UK and it came up with an estimate of $43 for weight based shipping (whatever that is) and $72 for USPS and $199 for Fedex. Seems quite a variation in prices. Is the cheapest sent by air or boat? Also does the price cover potential customs charges ie do you send to an EU distributor who then sends them on to the customer, thereby avoiding customs duties. Like how GMT does its P500 shipping for EU customers.
    10. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi,

You will need to find a site to compare them with ours. The cheapest international shipping is the Country labeled shipping and not the UPS or FedEx rates. We do send to an EU distributor on new releases but not on other orders. The products are sent by air but we do not promise there will not be any customs charges since each country handles that in their own way. We do use the same distributor as GMT games.

David