FIXED 5.1.126 - commandops.exe has stopped working

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
I have modified the code to ensure it now calls SendOrders() after doing the replan inside the ScenSupplyTransportEvent. All runs fine now. FIXED.No Send Orders Issue.jpg

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Guy, I just ran your AutoSave#3 and got past the 1217 mark where it used to crash. So I reckon your issue is the same as Derrick's and it's now fixed. I'll test overnight with a view to do a new build tomorrow.

Guy Miller

Dave, I tried "Cracking the Goose Egg" tonight and got to Day 1, 1800hrs and received the "commandops.exe" has stopped working crash again. I have attached the screen shot and latest saved file.

Sorry to be a bother.

Attachments

• Screenshot (115).png
    Screenshot (115).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • AutoSave #11.zip
    356.3 KB · Views: 0

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Guy, hold off mate. I believe I have already fixed the issue and I have just uploaded it to LNL:. SO It should be out next week. Wait till after you get that and we'll see if we have 'really' fixed it then.

Here's a new crash on day 5 at 14:05 hrs.
5 game minutes before crash. Could be related to previous crashes but the time is different.
Thanks
Derrick

Attachments

• dw.zip
    455 KB · Views: 0

Guy Miller

sorry Dave, I'm new to the forums. i thought you were saying you fixed the issue. I'll just check back in a week or two. Thanks for your help.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Guy, yes I have but there is a process to undergo between me fixing it here on my machine and the new build containing the fix getting released to you guys. That process takes a bit of time. LNL have to work up an installer. So what I am really saying is hat it's best to hold off with your bug reporting till after the new build comes out.
Here's a new crash on day 5 at 14:05 hrs.
5 game minutes before crash. Could be related to previous crashes but the time is different.
Thanks
Derrick
The timing is largely unrelated to the bug. It can occur whenever a supply transport event occurs if the right conditions are in play. Now most of the supply transport events occur after the resupply events at 0600 and 1800 but others can occur throughout the day and night as units request emergency resupply.

Hammer757

Guy, yes I have but there is a process to undergo between me fixing it here on my machine and the new build containing the fix getting released to you guys. That process takes a bit of time. LNL have to work up an installer. So what I am really saying is hat it's best to hold off with your bug reporting till after the new build comes out.

The timing is largely unrelated to the bug. It can occur whenever a supply transport event occurs if the right conditions are in play. Now most of the supply transport events occur after the resupply events at 0600 and 1800 but others can occur throughout the day and night as units request emergency resupply.
ahhhh, that's why I kept getting crashes at 1800 during my tests. I thought I was loosing it. F-ing quartermasters always causing problems!