Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnL Compendium vol 2 & vol 4 - Table of content ?

Hello !

I'm looking to eventually order those booklets, but can someone send me the table of content of each one ?

Just curious. It may be nice to have it on the product pages.

Thanks !

Thanks David !

In the meantime, maybe someone who already have those can scan us the table of content pages ? (Or just a photo on the Media Page ?)

Thanks,
Have a nice day !

Rydo

Thanks David !

In the meantime, maybe someone who already have those can scan us the table of content pages ? (Or just a photo on the Media Page ?)

Thanks,
Have a nice day !
There is a video on youtube about all 4 compendiums and their components and some of the scenarios. Check it out!

Thank you very much David !

Just some remarks about the updated pictures. The 3 last picts on the Vol 4 are from the Vol 2 (Voices from the Gap & Ambush).

Not a big deal throught.

Thanks for your effort, I think I'll order these :)

Have a nice day !

Just to tell that I ordered (& received :) ) the 2 Modern Compendium and they are really good !! Really interesting and a must have I think.

Thanks !

Lex-Talionis

Compendium VOL2.

The description on the last page says "over 20 scenarios and 1 map" but it seems that there's no map. The same error is written on the shop site...