By David Heath on Mar 8, 2017 at 3:23 PM
  1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Spring 2017 Catalogue.jpg

Here is our Spring 2017 catalog. As many of you know, we are releasing quite a few games during 2017. We will keep updating this catalog as a way to keep you in the loop as to our progress and what we are working on. If you are a fan of board games, card games, digital games, print-and-play games, or RPG games, we hope to be your gaming company of choice. We also promise we throw in a couple of surprises along the way as well.

We are excited and hope you are too.

You can download the LnLP Spring 2017 Catalog from here.

Ryan Shannahan likes this.

Comments

Discussion in 'News and Information from LnL' started by David Heath, Mar 8, 2017.

1. sdickes
      sdickes
      When I try to follow the link I end up at another post related to World at War 85. This is using tapatalk on my iPad.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    2. David Heath
      David Heath
      I just doubled check the link and it worked as it should. I am not sure what the problem is.

David
    3. MichaelCD
      MichaelCD
      I think it is just Tapatalk as it does the same for me but works fine from my PC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    4. Bryan Anthony
      Bryan Anthony
      David,
      If I say that I want to order the Heroes of North Africa from the catalog instead of the site can I get it for the price shown? :)
      Bryan
    5. David Heath
      David Heath
      Hi Bryan,

It was supposed to show the pre-order prices, (Heroes of North Africa price was wrong as well) so we released the retail price edition.

David