Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Positive Feedback for We Stand Alone

Findle

Hi Dave, Jeff, and everyone on the Dev team,

Just wanted to say, I got We Stand Alone, and while I haven't gotten any of it played yet, I love the concepts and ideas I've read about. The Personal Hero and other RPG elements really make this a compelling package - and I just wanted to say if you are considering more of this type of thing for other modules, I am all for it!

Will love giving the Bastogne campaign a shot solo on these new winter maps. Bravo!

Findley

Ur killing me... I've been patiently trying to discipline myself to take a pause for my bank account's sake. Then we have positive reviews and unboxing videos... ugh. #Why.do.I.even.try

Looks like I'm over to LnL Store to place {another} order...

Charlie

I've been creating a set of chits in GIMP for the BoB with leaders (Winters, Spears, Toye and Hoobler), heroes (Luz, Malarkey, Heffron and Perconte), medic (Roe),scout (Guarnere), and sniper (Powers). Just waiting for clearance from the powers at LnL to post them somewhere for others to use. It would be a lot more fun than using Major Tom and the usual suspects for this set of scenarios.

Great work Screaming Eagle! I have We Stand Alone on the way, it’s currently somewhere over the Pacific Ocean I’d guess :)...

I have never heard from the company as to whether it would be OK to put these on BGG. However, when I printed the labels I ended up with two extra sets of the counters. If you are a person that makes chits and would like a set of the counter labels noted above for mounting already printed on label paper, and if you are in the USA, I'll mail them to you. Just PM me and I'll forward a set to the first two folks, as I have no use for multiple counters....just printed extras in case I messed up the first batch. Oh, and please don't expect them to be LnL quality, but they look good enough for board play.....and I bumped Major Winters morale to 7, as he deserves it.

Homemade counter files for Easy Company leaders and special units labels have been posted over on the BGG web site. I'm not a graphics pro by any stretch, but these work for me. I have two extra sets of the counter labels that I made in case of a misstep in counter fabrication. All went well, so if anyone in the US wants a set mailed to them, just PM me at BGG and I'll get them out to the first two folks.