Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

unrealistic assault behaviour

Kurt

This battalion assault has been repulsed but instead of pressing the attack the assault companies simply advance on the objective in road column . This has been reported before .Screenshot 2015-08-03 20.35.19.png

Attachments

• billios.zip
    190.7 KB · Views: 1

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Bill,

Thanks for your post.

This usually happens when a force believes it has achieved the objective. Now remember in most cases this means simply having a ten to one ratio within the obj perimeter. There is no annotation on your screen dump, so it is hard to see where the attack objective was. I'm assuming it is the crossing. If so then you already have a friendly unit defending there. The only other enemy nearby is the 5.89 but I have no indication of how strong that unit is. I suspect it is weak and not able to affect the odds enough.

Kurt

Dave, I included a save , this unit got shot up as it broke cover of the woods and retreated with severe casualties ..