Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Printer friendly version of 5.1 core rules

mats77

Wondering if there is a printer friendly version of the 5.1 core rules available for download? Pictures and colors are fine, it's just the shaded gray-ish background present on every page that would kill my printer (if I would print the original pdf).

Thanks! :)

Paul McGuane

This has evidently been available for some time, but I'm thankful for your post because it brought it to my attention.

I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but (FWIW) I'd actually like prefer a version that includes the color for all the graphics, but just eliminates the light gray background on every page.

mats77

This has evidently been available for some time, but I'm thankful for your post because it brought it to my attention.

I don't want to look a gift horse in the mouth, but (FWIW) I'd actually like prefer a version that includes the color for all the graphics, but just eliminates the light gray background on every page.

Yeah, I see your point. I will print using a b&w laserjet, so that should be okay. But for anyone that wants to print in color, this pdf will not suffice.