Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Aircraft Questions

1. Just to confirm. A flying path must be a straight line. But as far as I understand, this straight line may be any straight line (not only 0º, 45º ...). In other words, the flying path may be F1-E8.

2. The attack of the aircraft should be over a hex in the LOS of a friendly Leader (it doesn’t need to be spotted) or any hex that is spotted. As the MG aircraft attack is extended to several hexes. What happen if the "second attacked hex" is not under the LOS of a Leader or is not Spotted?

3. Bombs affect all levels in multi-story buildings. I guess that also affects all units in a particular hex, and it does not need to choose to attack all non-vehicular units or a specific vehicle. Am I right?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
1. No, it has to follow an hexrow or a diagonal line. See the example on page 51

2. As long as the first hex is legit, the other ones are fine.

3. Yes

Jeff Lewis

Diagonal as in H1 - A4. That's still a straight line; it's diagonal, not up/down. How do you get a straight line out of F1 - E8?

Barthheart

Staff member
What you have pictured is indeed a straight line, but it's not a straight line of hexes. The rule is talking about a straight line of hexes. There are only 6 directions from a hex that will make a straight line of hexes.