Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Campaign Mode

banania

Has anyone come up with some kind of Campaigning rules? Like doing several scenarios with the same team and upgrading/carrying on results from one scenario to the next? Maybe with the Random Battle Generator?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
There are campaign rules in NBO, HOTM and WSA. There are none with the not-so-random :) Battle Generator

banania

Oh yeah! I just saw that!
I bought all of the game at once, anyway. It looks great. Maybe based on what I experienced with the official Campaigns in the different games, I can come up with something for myself. Although, I'll wager there's plenty of stuff to experience in the meantime!

banania

Also are there any other WWII scenarios playable from only the starter set? I need my fix while I'm waiting for my huge order to arrive (before end of august). I virtually got everything LNLT WW2 save for the X-Maps and two compendiums. I shall get those later.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
There might be another scenario or two, avalaible on the internet, that could be played with the starter kit. I'll have to check that next week-end, because that involve looking at each scenario bearing in mind the map and units limitiations that come with the Starter Kit

banania

Well, even maybe that's pushing a bit here, since I'm basically asking for more content out of my 25€. But I'm not playing the Modern era, so technically I only have 2 scenarios to play yet, until everything reaches France.

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I have found no other scenario that could be played with the material from the Starter Kit so I guess you'll have to wait :)

banania

Thank you for looking up! I actually have now the full collection, except for Heroes of Normandy (a bummer cos I have the expansions :p) so a lot to dig in!

banania

Is the "Out of the Hurtgen" series of 4 scenarios in Compendium 1 a Campaign?

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
No. They do happen in the same area, over the course of 4 successive days but there are no special rules to link them