Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

For all the campaign lovers out there...

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
Did a little search in my LNLT scenario roster and came up with the following campaigna (linked scenarios, with some campaign rules usually):

* Battles for Firebases Coral and Balmoral 1/2 two-scenarios campaign, for Heroes of the Nam (LOF03, LNLTC2)
* Bridgehead at Cauquigny/Kellam’s Bridge two-scenarios campaign (designed by your truly), for Heroes of Normandy (BPBx, LNLTC1, LNLTC3)
* Dark Days three-scenarios campaign, for Heroes of Normandy (LOF01, LNLTC1)
* Kelly’s Heros modulette of four humor-filled scenarios. for Heroes of Normandy (LOF04, LNLTC1)
* Noville Bastogne Outpost six-scenarios campaign, expansion for Heroes of Normandy (NBO)
* Verkhne-Kumsky five-scenarios campaign, for Heroes of the Motherland (BGG, HOTMx)
* Village of the Damned three-scenarios campaign, for Heroes in Defiance (BGG)
* We Stand Alone; the Battles of Easy Company five-scenarios Ardennes Campaign, for Heroes of Normandy (WSA)
* We Stand Alone; the Battles of Easy Company five-scenarios Market Garden Campaign, for Heroes of Normandy (WSA)
* We Stand Alone; the Battles of Easy Company five-scenarios Normandy Campaign, for Heroes of Normandy (WSA)

BGG = BoardGameGeek
BPBx = Battle Pack Bravo
LNLTCx = Lock n Load Tactical Compendiun
LOFxx = Line of Fire Magazine
NBO = Noville: Bastogne Outpost
WSA = We Stand Alone; The battles of Easy Company

If i've missed one, please let me know.

Last edited:

Mike Wisdom

Thanks for compiling all these for reference. I have HoN, Noville, Compenduim 1 and We stand alone. I cannot find anything for the following:
Dark Days three-scenarios campaign, for Heroes of Normandy

Can you help me understand where to find them or the name of the scenarios?

Thanks
Mike

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
I cannot find anything for the following:Dark Days three-scenarios campaign, for Heroes of Normandy. Can you help me understand where to find them or the name of the scenarios?

Endless Roads, River Crossing, Croassroads are the individual names of the three scenarios but they are all grouped under the Dark Days heading in LNLTC1.

Thanks for your question; it prompted me to add the sources in my list