Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Days of Villainy counters misprint...?

Qwirz

Hi!
I think this two Technicals have exchanged their back.
The RR should have the To Hit table.
Just to point it out!!!
Cheers

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    538 KB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    520 KB · Views: 19

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Mike

Sorry we can not reprint/replace everyone counters. This happens in all game companies from time to time. We of course will correct the problem when we do another print run.

David

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Why, Thats Exactly What GMT did when their entire counter run for Great Battles of Alexander was crappy, they replaced every single countersheet for every single person that ordered the game! But then again GMT is a cut above the rest so no worries. Because with good quality control, this becomes next to impossible, having errors/misprints is not excusable, having the production company lie to you, and send you inferior material can happen and did happen to GMT, and they still made it right, basically erasing a large portion of the profits for one of their most popular games. C'mon guys your better than that and you know it!

Hi Nick

We are talking two counters and not an entire counter sheet. In any case we will keep improving and making our games better. Thanks for your input.

David

Nick DelCorpo

Thanks for the fast Reply David, Your absolutely right, the game is awesome and I am extremely happy with the product. My only real beef is the cardstock used for the HoTP maps, i think they could have been a little heavier, but all in all, great value, great company, and i will continue to throw money at you guys for your awesome products!!