Firing Question

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Digital' started by Jack Ruetty, May 19, 2020.

1. Jack Ruetty

Jack Ruetty Member

Lt Michael has the Deadly Skill (+1 to FP) and a LM +1. Is there a reason not to get these modifiers here?

Thanks
    Jack Flash... Thunder.png

2. Stéphane Tanguay

Stéphane Tanguay Moderator
    Staff Member

Apparently, the leader is marked moved so he can't fire and the computer is only taking the squad fire into consideration.

Can I entice you to post in the Bugs threads? You are almost always right with your questions pointing at real bugs

3. Jack Ruetty

Jack Ruetty Member

That makes sense. I'm not sure why as I thought I Assault Moved the both the leader and squad. In later turns I was getting the LM but I never got the modifier for the deadly skill. In fact played another game and did not get it then either.

4. Stéphane Tanguay

Stéphane Tanguay Moderator
    Staff Member

That might very weel be a bug, where the computer only consider your unit as AMing, while it should also consider the Leader (from page 38:
    Leaders of the same nationality/color/IB can also AM if they start their impulse with AM-eligible units).

5. Jack Ruetty

Jack Ruetty Member

I wish I would have saved this situation or at least sent it to Tom. Oh well it will probably pop up again. More interesting was the consistent issue of not getting the Deadly Skill. Not sure if that is a bug or not.