Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

FIXED 5.1.126 - commandops.exe has stopped working

Guy Miller

Dave, I tried "Cracking the Goose Egg" tonight and got to Day 1, 1800hrs and received the "commandops.exe" has stopped working crash again. I have attached the screen shot and latest saved file.

Sorry to be a bother.

Attachments

• Screenshot (115).png
    Screenshot (115).png
    1.7 MB · Views: 2
  • AutoSave #11.zip
    356.3 KB · Views: 0
Here's a new crash on day 5 at 14:05 hrs.
5 game minutes before crash. Could be related to previous crashes but the time is different.
Thanks
Derrick

Attachments

• dw.zip
    455 KB · Views: 0

Guy Miller

sorry Dave, I'm new to the forums. i thought you were saying you fixed the issue. I'll just check back in a week or two. Thanks for your help.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Guy, yes I have but there is a process to undergo between me fixing it here on my machine and the new build containing the fix getting released to you guys. That process takes a bit of time. LNL have to work up an installer. So what I am really saying is hat it's best to hold off with your bug reporting till after the new build comes out.
Here's a new crash on day 5 at 14:05 hrs.
5 game minutes before crash. Could be related to previous crashes but the time is different.
Thanks
Derrick
The timing is largely unrelated to the bug. It can occur whenever a supply transport event occurs if the right conditions are in play. Now most of the supply transport events occur after the resupply events at 0600 and 1800 but others can occur throughout the day and night as units request emergency resupply.

Hammer757

Guy, yes I have but there is a process to undergo between me fixing it here on my machine and the new build containing the fix getting released to you guys. That process takes a bit of time. LNL have to work up an installer. So what I am really saying is hat it's best to hold off with your bug reporting till after the new build comes out.

The timing is largely unrelated to the bug. It can occur whenever a supply transport event occurs if the right conditions are in play. Now most of the supply transport events occur after the resupply events at 0600 and 1800 but others can occur throughout the day and night as units request emergency resupply.
ahhhh, that's why I kept getting crashes at 1800 during my tests. I thought I was loosing it. F-ing quartermasters always causing problems!

Tim Verseput

Just uploaded the update and started a scenario I was having problems with and the " error" event occurred again.