Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

ghosts interdict supply

Kurt

Supply line cut , not due to enemy activity ! I surrendered just after this message so I could see who was responsible.......No enemy units anywhere near .Screenshot 2015-05-10 18.59.55.png

Attachments

• baggins.zip
    88.3 KB · Views: 1

Kurt

Dave, seems unlikely that any enemy units managed to interdict this short distance 4 hours into the game but I will try and repeat it

Daz

There is definitely something wrong here Dave. Even if it is just a display irregularity.

For a start the 27th Fusilier Regt Base doesn't even get assigned a SEP until D1, 18:00 and its only D1, 16:26 and its right next to it anyway.
Also the name of unit that the supply column has just left on its route back to the Base is usually given when a supply run takes losses on its return to base.
Likewise the name of the base is given, and the unit that it was supplying is given, when it is on its outward journey.

I had supply irregularity's in the Beda Fomm scenario, where one of the smaller bases took losses for no reason, then disbanded.
This was reported as taking casualties in the base log.
Does it say anything like that in the base log in your example Kurt?

On a side note, I have noticed that the on screen messages appear when you close all the dialogues using the All button then left click or drag select from the upper left portion of the screen.
After a while though they disappear, then never get redisplayed from that point on unless you select the All button twice more to open then close all the dialogues.
Is this working as intended?

Kurt

Sorry Daz I was not thorough in my investigation, I am improving daily I hope.In future I will check the logs :inpain: