Supply Problem

seaflanker

I was playing the tutorial back to St Vith, then I got series of warning that supply was blocked and truck had lost. I am sure there was no enemy troops between my soldiers and supply base, and the bridge was under control. I am curious, what is the condition that supply line is cut off? I think it is stuipd that a unit start request emergency resupply only one hour after attack begins, normal and real way is that the frontline soldiers bring half or one or several days' supply before they commit an attack. And, can I choose provide or not provide supply to specific troops? I know I can change units' supply level, but still there will be supply sent to them, and I cant forecast when and where is the truck.

Keydet

Although much improved recently the matter of supply being blocked remains controversial. My understanding is a "snapshot" of the deployments is taken periodically. Until the next one is taken the current snapshot is used behind the scenes to interdict supply runs. At the time of the supply run event the situation the player sees could be very different from the snapshot. And then there are the unseen enemy.

About LnLP

Welcome to the official Lock 'n Load Publishing Community page. Here you will find the latest information on our released and upcoming games.

We enjoy designing, developing, and publishing some of the best strategy games in the world. Lock 'n Load Publishing has published over eighty products, including our fan favorites Nations at War Series, World at War 85 Series, and Lock 'n Load Tactical series. We have expanded the publishing line now to include novels to go along with our game series in Paperback, EPUB, and Audiobook lines.

As Lock 'n Load Publishing moves forward, it intends to continue to broaden its product lines. We thank God for blessing us and allow us to follow our passions and thank you for support in our endeavors.

Like us on Facebook

Donate Cadence International

Cadence serves all branches of the U.S. military in American and overseas locations. Comprised of nearly 4 million people, the U.S. military community has proven to be one of the largest, most responsive sub-cultures today. Cadence ministers not only to military personnel but to their spouses and dependents as well.

Thank you for your interest in supporting our us. Please specify an amount below to begin the secure, tax-deductable donation process.

Donate to Cadence International