Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

GPQ: Which Side First

EdJaws

I've always been fascinated by the war in Africa so I'm going to try and play The Cauldron Scenarios, at least the African ones, in chronological order though but I'm not sure how to play them.

I'll probably play both sides in each scenario but is there a preferred side to play initially? Attacker? Defender? All axis? All allied?

Daz

I prefer the attacking side myself, but that's just a personal preference.

Best bet is to read the scenario description, and try to determine from there which side you like the sound of depending on your mood.

Another way is to play all the scenarios from the pack like a campaign in chronological order, from just one sides perspective, then the same again from the other side.

EdJaws

Another way is to play all the scenarios from the pack like a campaign in chronological order, from just one sides perspective, then the same again from the other side.

That sounds like a plan, thanks Daz.

I just didn't want to spoil any possible scenario surprises but if I do as you suggest I'll more likely then not forget what I played anyway. :oldman: