Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Heroes of the Nam - The Troops Are Loading Up

Cottonbaler

David,
How will this release affect the shipping out of Heroes of Normandy and individual purchases of HoN X-Maps and Generator since the release last month? I haven't received a shipping notice yet or product from an order of in-stock items made two weeks ago, although the order is marked "Completed" in the system. The response to a support ticket I submitted yesterday regarding the order noted I'm still good to go, but no word on when it will ship. Thanks,
Steve

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Steve,

Simply it does not. One team handles the printing and another team the shipping. We also have some extra friends helping us out.

Once we start putting the orders together we run the cards. We then say it takes about 2 to 6 weeks to get all orders out the door. This range has to do with how many pre-orders, then we move on to normal orders. Now once an order is process you will get an email stating so. You can start counting your 2 to 6 weeks from that. Once the game is packed to ship to you, you will get an email stating that and a tracking number. This seems to take the post office sometimes 24 - 48 to make the tracking number active.

Steve you can of course always open a support ticket if you feel there is a problem. I hope this clears up what is going on.

David

Cottonbaler

David,
Thanks for the confirmation and explanation of LnL's product release and shipping procedures and timelines. No worries at all given the division of labor and timeline for shipping. My order is confirmed in the queue and I understand completely that pre-orders and chronologically preceding orders ship before later orders. This is very useful information. The orders "Complete" status is a little confusing for those who don't understand it. Am looking forward to receiving my order within the next few weeks. Thanks again and regards,
Steve

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Steve,

I agree the status of "Complete" does give you the idea its fully done. It's something we discuss changing to "Processing" but many of the other store systems are tied into it.

David

Is there any kind of rough timeline for when we can expect to be charged for preorders for this one? Not that I'm anxious to get my hands on it or anything. :D

The Plodder

acb.jpg

Mark

I received an email saying that my payment failed for Heroes of the NAM. Though the order was placed using a coupon code given by LnL as I had supported the crowd funding project for the band of heroes a couple of years ago that didn't end up happening.

I have submitted a ticket but the email said that my order would be cancelled after 10 days, and it has been 8 days since I sent the ticket and have not heard anything

Mark

Thanks David, had an email clearing it up... Though I just received another failed payment email for heroes of the Falklands (which used the same code from memory)