Heroes of the Nam - The Troops Are Loading Up

Discussion in 'Lock 'n Load Tactical Series' started by David Heath, Dec 6, 2015.

1. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hey it's been a busy time here at LnLP getting everything out the door. Heroes of the Nam is coming together and should be ready to go very soon.

David

Heroes of the Nam rev5.jpg Nam Counters.jpg Nam Maps.jpg Nam Payer Aids.jpg Heroes of the Nam Scenarios Booklet Rev 3.jpg Heroes of the Nam Skill Card.jpg Houlihan.jpg

2. Michael McLean

Sweet! I've been waiting for this one for awhile.

3. Cottonbaler

Cottonbaler Member

David,
    How will this release affect the shipping out of Heroes of Normandy and individual purchases of HoN X-Maps and Generator since the release last month? I haven't received a shipping notice yet or product from an order of in-stock items made two weeks ago, although the order is marked "Completed" in the system. The response to a support ticket I submitted yesterday regarding the order noted I'm still good to go, but no word on when it will ship. Thanks,
    Steve

4. David Heath

Hi Steve,

Simply it does not. One team handles the printing and another team the shipping. We also have some extra friends helping us out.

Once we start putting the orders together we run the cards. We then say it takes about 2 to 6 weeks to get all orders out the door. This range has to do with how many pre-orders, then we move on to normal orders. Now once an order is process you will get an email stating so. You can start counting your 2 to 6 weeks from that. Once the game is packed to ship to you, you will get an email stating that and a tracking number. This seems to take the post office sometimes 24 - 48 to make the tracking number active.

Steve you can of course always open a support ticket if you feel there is a problem. I hope this clears up what is going on.

David

5. Cottonbaler

Cottonbaler Member

David,
    Thanks for the confirmation and explanation of LnL's product release and shipping procedures and timelines. No worries at all given the division of labor and timeline for shipping. My order is confirmed in the queue and I understand completely that pre-orders and chronologically preceding orders ship before later orders. This is very useful information. The orders "Complete" status is a little confusing for those who don't understand it. Am looking forward to receiving my order within the next few weeks. Thanks again and regards,
    Steve

6. David Heath

Hi Steve,

I agree the status of "Complete" does give you the idea its fully done. It's something we discuss changing to "Processing" but many of the other store systems are tied into it.

David

7. Michael McLean

Is there any kind of rough timeline for when we can expect to be charged for preorders for this one? Not that I'm anxious to get my hands on it or anything. :D

8. David Heath

Hi Michael,

I don't like giving dates because they always backfire on me. :wtf: I will say nothing says almost ready as printed counters.

David

IMG_7807.JPG IMG_7808.JPG IMG_7809.JPG IMG_7810.JPG IMG_7811.JPG IMG_7812.JPG IMG_7813.JPG

Michael McLean likes this.
  9. Michael McLean

Wow, those look great! Thanks for sharing. I think my itch just intensified.

10. Nick DelCorpo

Nick DelCorpo Member

11. The Plodder

The Plodder Member

12. Mark

Mark Member

I received an email saying that my payment failed for Heroes of the NAM. Though the order was placed using a coupon code given by LnL as I had supported the crowd funding project for the band of heroes a couple of years ago that didn't end up happening.

I have submitted a ticket but the email said that my order would be cancelled after 10 days, and it has been 8 days since I sent the ticket and have not heard anything

13. David Heath

Hey Mark,

Jason is a little behind since the holidays. I see what I can do.

David

14. Mark

Mark Member

Thanks David, had an email clearing it up... Though I just received another failed payment email for heroes of the Falklands (which used the same code from memory)

15. David Heath

Ok well we got the one correct and one to go.

David