Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Interceptors attack

PABO

Hello, can someone confirm to me that the ONLY way to be attacked by german interceptors is, once during each turn of play, through "Event formation check" dices roll ?
Thanks a lot.
Pascal

IronMarshal

Depends on whether you are playing the solitaire or two player game. Solitaire occurs through the event formation result while in the two player game the German player can choose to try and launch an attack...what is not clear is whether the formation result can also trigger the attack in the two player game.

PABO

Good morning, thanks a lot for your answer. I forget to tell on my original al question that, at present time, I was only wondering about solo game.
May ne you can also confirm to me that "Formation event" requires two different 2d6 roll: a first one for determination of event occuring or not, and then a second one to tiger the event result itself ? Some video tuto on the net show a single 2d6 roll directly going to the event selection...
Regards
Pascal

IronMarshal

Pascal,

For the formation event the first roll is to see what type of event occurs and another roll is needed to resolve the event, other than Lady Luck, which just requires you to randomly select a counter. Systems Trouble, Weather Change and Formation Check all are resolved by one or more D6 rolls, while Enemy Fighters initiates a more complicated series of dice rolls and combats.

PABO

Thanks for your answer. Are you 100% sure about it ? I still believe that first 2d6 roll is to determine if an event occur or not (regarding how far your bombers are from homebase), and if an event is triggered, then the second 2d6 roll determine which event it is (still depending of distance from homebase).