Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Mark scenarios as played!

RobP

Website
ancientarmies.wordpress.com
I have a number of computer wargames including this one. Many of them come with a huge array of scenarios - especially if you go for the commander pack for Command Ops2.

I'd like to see a feature where the scenario title has a little tick by it if the scenario has been opened, or even better a tick box that the player can manipulate themselves. That way when browsing the scenarios it will be much easier to pick one that hasn't been played before.

And at my age, forgetting about playing a scenario and then getting subsequent de-ja-vu when accidently replaying it happens all too often :)

RobP

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
And at my age, forgetting about playing a scenario and then getting subsequent de-ja-vu when accidently replaying it happens all too often :)

RobP
LOL :D But I just found another emoticon that may be more appropriate Rob. It's the 'old man' emoticon. :oldman:

Anyway a nice suggestion. I think the best would be an interactive checkbox that you can use at your discretion.