Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Merry Christmas and a Gift for You

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Lock 'n Load Tactical Christmas 2016.jpg

We like to wish everyone a great Christmas season, and we pray God's blessing on you and your families. We will be working a very light crew (Darren and myself) starting on Friday until the New Year so we may be a little slow getting back to you but we do care and will do our best to answer everyone.

Lock 'n Load Publishing is having it's Christmas sale from now until January 2, 2017, while supplies last. Many of our new products are now available on our Pre-Orders section of our store. Our new projects are listed in our "In the Works section" of our store and you can find them at LnLP Store or via http://store.lnlpublishing.com

We are also running a special type of Secret Santa here at LnLP this year. Here how it works, everyone that posts a Christmas greeting with a short statement to what the season means to you, will be placed into our free giveaway. There are no wrong answers; the giveaway is simple; we will select one winner and announce it here when we get back. That winner can select any in-stock or pre-order game currently available in our store.

We had a great time this year meeting many of you at the conventions, chatting with you on the forums and of course playing games, I even came close to winning a few. We really like to thank you all for your support and friendship because, in the end, that is what's been making this worth it for us.

God Bless and have a very Merry Christmas.

David

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, and Happy New Year to all! This year I won't be taking granted of visiting my family and in-laws as my father was recently diagnosed with a rare, aggressive type of cancer and although chemo has beaten it for now, it'll come back, sooner than later. So, take the time to spend with family and friends, they are what matter most while we spend time on this planet. Donate a boardgame to a charity. Do some volunteer work. 'Tis the season for giving.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a great New Year! Christmas to me is all about Family. Sure the presents are good, and seeing the look on my daughter's face is always priceless, but in the end it is who you are with.

Cherish them, hold them close, always tell them you love them.

Merry Christmas all!

Trevor

David Gray

A happy Christmas to everyone.

Christmas to me means the mystery of God, creator of the world, come into His creation as a truly human baby so that He might, in the fullness of time, cover our sin with His precious blood.

Ryan Higgins

Merry Christmas! Christmas to me is about the recognition of the birth of Yeshua. It is a time to remember as a Christian, that Yeshua came here for all mankind since we all fall short due to our sinful nature and he desires us to be reconciled to him because he loves us. It is an opportunity to share that love with family, friends and even strangers as we cross paths with so many people during the holidays.

Ryan

Last edited:

MichaelCD

Merry Christmas! To me, Christmas is a bit of a mix and it starts with Thanksgiving when you are remembering those loved ones that are no longer with you, especially those that passed this year. You tell yourself they are in a better place but you still wish you could visit them like you always do. It is also a time to remember those that are here and to cherish the time that you have with them.

joneshowarda

Merry Christmas! When I was young, Christmas meant the joy of opening presents. My parents DID instill the ideal of gift giving in me, and I began to take joy in that, but that didn't have as much importantce to me until I had my own kids. When they were little I loved seeing the smiles on their own faces. Now that they're teenagers it's the time together that I cherish most, whether it be watching my wife and son play the once-a-year old Zelda marathon, or all four of us decorating the tree, or helping my wife (a phenomenal cook) prepare her elaborate feasts -- followed by the dining on them.

And, of course, after Christmas I finally have a little spare time to do more frequent board gaming, and that usually lasts through the winter. These days my son can be persuaded to play a few games of the tactical persuasion when he's home from college, and I hope soon to talk my daughter into trying as well!

ejwolski

Christmas is a time for family, for being together, and enjoying each other's company. Of course, games are a part of our tradition along with decorating the tree, meals, cookies, and exchanging gifts. Cheers!

Tom Manning

Christmas,a time for brotherhood and love...the world so strongly needs this..Not only during the upcoming holidays,but all year round.May the God you beleive in grant us love and compassion forever.

Warren Smith

Merry Christmas to all.

For me, Christmas is a time to remember what's most important in our lives: friends, family, and God's love for us in sending his Son.

PeterA

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays! Christmas means spending time with my family, particularly my growing up to quickly teenagers. And still hoping to get them to play wargames with me! Hopefully, 2017 is a great year for all of you.

spudweasel

As an agnostic, Christmas means nothing to me. But, having been raised by a Christian family, I do look forward to the seasonal lights and decorations that others put up and that are part of my culture. It's a nice change. Oh, and LNL game discounts. I do look forward to them. :)

Tron

Well it was a Silent Night....

350px-Illustrated_London_News_-_Christmas_Truce_1914.jpg

Hey All, a Merry Christmas and a prosperous New Year to everyone!
I am not particularly religious but for me the Yule Season is a time for everyone to spend time with their families and friends and revel in the time we have on this delicate globe!
If by a slim chance I win the prize on offer in keeping in the giving spirit I would love Lock n Load to keep the games and donate their value to a charity of their choosing!
Cheers All!

Tom Murrell

For me Christmas is a lonely time. A reminder of what I'm missing, the love a family can give. But I am fortunate to have friends surrounding me who care and so I wish them love and a Merry Christmas

Dr Tinkle

Christmas is a wonderful time of year. For me it is sitting around the dinner table with my beautiful family and a new board game, making a few allowances for the learning curve before house ruling a few of the deeper rules for accessibility; biting my lip when someone takes a handful of olives then picks up their cards without wiping their fingers; fidgeting uncomfortably as the younger ones absent-mindedly wipe their cards around their mouths; choking back the tears as my mother-in-law starts up another conversation through to the other room just as it is her turn, completely breaking the flow of the game causing the less tactically minded players to become defocussed and distant; white knuckle watching as the mince pies are placed in the chit bowls...
Honestly, if it wasn't for the festive power of the paper hat from a cracker I might forget what a wonderful diorama this all makes and I wouldn't swap it for the world.

GamingOpossum

For me, Christmas is the kids' faces on Christmas morning when they open up their gifts--and getting to play with them and their toys for the upcoming week. Merry Christmas everyone!