Motorized Infantry

Discussion in 'Nations At War Series' started by GTPonyRider, May 1, 2018.

1. GTPonyRider

GTPonyRider Member

German Motorized Infantry (Stalin’s War)... what is the augmentation when motor infantry are in their trucks? I bushwacked a couple German platoons in their trucks with close assault, so they obviously couldn’t counter attack (unlike their mechanized brothers)... but we couldn’t seem to find what the augmentation is for on the truck side of the counters??

Clint

2. Sean Druelinger

Staff Member

Hello
    All vehicle counters have half strength versions of their self. So infantry is on one side and the truck on the other. There will be a half strength version of this as well. So when you attack you roll your hits and apply just like any other close assault attack. First hit disruption, second hit would reduce (use reduced version of the truck) third hit is a complete kill. Hopefully this is helpful.
    Thank you
    Sean Druelinger

3. GTPonyRider

GTPonyRider Member

Wow, I have no idea what the hell I thought I saw... I just went through my counters and can’t find what I thought I saw... a truck counter with (+) above it...

I’m all good then, totally get disrupt, reduce, remove...

Thanks though,

Clint

Sean Druelinger likes this.
  4. Sean Druelinger

Staff Member

Hello
    There are some truck counters with (+) on them but they are towing AT guns. :) and are attachment type units. Attachment type units have the (+) on the top center of their counter.
    Thank you
    Sean Druelinger
    LnL Publishing