Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Rommel At Galaza Releasing March 2015

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello,

Lock 'n Load Publishing is proud to announce that we will be releasing the 2nd Edition of Jim Werbaneth's Rommel At Galaza game. You can find Jim's designers note in our article section here.

Details about the game can be found on our store.

Attachments

• Counters.jpg
    Counters.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 24
  • Cover.jpg
    Cover.jpg
    4.2 MB · Views: 17
  • Main Photo.jpg
    Main Photo.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 21
  • Map.jpg
    Map.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • Maunal.jpg
    Maunal.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 19
  • Player Aid Cards.jpg
    Player Aid Cards.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17

Jim Werbaneth

I am REALLY excited about this new version of the game. I'm going to be checking in regularly, both because I'm interested in people's reactions, and also in case you have any questions.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
North Africa is my favorite Theater so you got me on this one. Pre-ordered. Not accepting PayPal for pre-orders is a kinda letdown though.

Hi Vsadek

We do not except payment until we are 15 - 20 days from shipping. PayPal will not allow us to take an order without shipping a product so we can not allow PayPal for Pre-order. We are not happy about this and we are looking this and our options.

David

Morogan

Was there ever a rules update beyond the 1.1 Living Rules from 2015? There was some mention on another site about Jim W. possibly doing some updates for clarity and ease of play, so I thought I'd ask.