Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Terrain silhouette vs terrain hex.

Starman

The rules state that passing through a silhouette of terrsin degrades or blocks , yet the examples show the terrain blocked if it passes between two hut (LC buildings) hexes , the LOS does not touch either of the hut silhouettes.

Is it whole hex terrain or just silhouettes or is it only degrading that silhouettes count. This is very confusing language and the examples contradict it.

The same for OF changes can you still make an OF per MP spent in a hex or not the rules say once per hex but the notes and some other rules still refer to per MP.

These are both basic rules and I didn't expect them to be more confusing than the original rules.

Starman

Missed rule 10.3.2

It mentions adjacent hex sides which could also mean it only applies she adjacent to firer or target.

QN Is this any hex side flanked by blocking/degraded on either side along LOS or only adjacent to firer or target?

Starman

OK thanks , there are examples in the LNLTS book that are wrong. Its been a bit since I played LNL as I have been waiting for the new versions to be published.