UI is black in fullscreen mode

Discussion in 'CO2 - Game Support' started by profanicus, Mar 21, 2015.

1. PantherPiet

PantherPiet Member

No, I didn't know. But when i download the free main-game on steam, can i still use my modules i bought from lock n load? And will that solve the problem with the screen resolution?
    Pieter.

2. profanicus

profanicus Member

Yes, you can get Steam keys for your purchased L&L modules in your account, under order history I think.

Maybe not; but they fixed the black screen rendering bug in the Steam version and I don't think it got rolled into this version yet. Worth a try. :)

The other thing is, you have a higher chance of getting it fixed if you report it on Steam forums.

#22 profanicus, Jul 24, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 24, 2017
  3. Bobbyb1

Bobbyb1 Member

Does anyone know if in either/or/both of the LNL version and Steam version the game works on a UHD resolution? I am looking at a new laptop - the Dell XPS 15 with native 3840 x 2160 resolution and was wondering if anyone has tried CO2 at that res, or similar font/blacking outcomes are likely...

4. profanicus

profanicus Member

Haven't tried but I think the game will likely work at your native res. However you will probably struggle to read the text... it's too small at 1440p on a 27 inch screen, let alone 2160 on a 15 inch!