Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

What Are 4K X-Maps

ChuckB

Hi David,

Any update on this? I'm holding my credit card in my hands for a few weeks now and it's getting uncomfortable :)

ChuckB

Hi David,
Will you have the 4K maps at Pacificon for purchase? I plan to be there on Saturday.

ChuckB

David - thanks for responding. I just decided to order them, get my loyalty discount (and don't have to carry anything around for a whole day). Will stop by nevertheless! :happy:

ChuckB

David - received the 4K maps for Normandy, Nam & Pacific, they are really great! Just saw that Falklands came out, too - can you tell us something about the release schedule for any other 4K maps for the other tactical games? I would like to save some postage to order a couple together (actually didn't expect for the Falkland ones to come out so shortly after the first batch) - what tactical game maps will receive the 4K treatment next and what is the (currently planned) timing?

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hi Chuck,

I know the next one being done Heroes of the Motherland, followed by Heroes in Defiance and Heroes Against the Red Star. I don't know when they are going to be completed. These will take a little time but I do not when the artist will be done.

David

So if I want to buy the Heroes of Normandy:Untold Stories with the book, scenarios and maps, then does one need to buy the 4K X-Maps to get the rest of the maps for HoN? If both products were purchased, would one then have duplicates of some of the 4K maps? If the latter is the case, it would be nice if LnLP offered a combo pack with all of that.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
The first post on the first page explains what 4K X-Maps are and what the difference is between X-Maps and 4K X-Maps. The Maps in Heroes of Normandy - The Untold Stories are 4K X-Maps. There is no overlap between this expansion and the base game. If you want all your maps to be 4K X-Maps for Heroes of Normandy please purchase the Heroes of Normandy 4K X-Maps.

David

The confusion came from the fact that Map #15 is shown in the online pix for both the Book Expansion and the 4K Map Package, which made it appear that there was duplication. Thanks for clarifying this.