Would you like your name on a WaW85 Leader Counter?

Discussion in 'World At War 85 Series' started by Keith Tracton, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Keith Tracton

Keith Tracton Member
    Staff Member

Anybody want to have their name on a WaW85 series Leader Counter?

We are only using last names on the counter but if you are interested, email me your full name in case something else comes up (like we write some scenario description text with your Leader's name in it). Everyone will be a Colonel or Lt. Colonel or the equivalent (Generally NATO company/battalion commanders and Warsaw Pact battalion/regimental commanders). And yes you may school me on the correct real world ranks/rank names for same from any country (including the US), I am willing and ready to learn. :)

Let me know your three choices for nationality, in order, and if you are amenable to having your name "adjusted" to sound and/or spell similarly to the nationality you choose (it is not required). I will be unable to tell you which module in which your Leader Counter will appear until all the counters are complete, but it would be a real waste for me to have to come up with fictitious names for any Leaders when "YOU are in COMMAND" (as the old Avalon Hill box text goes...).

If you are not sure if we are using your preferred nationality in the series, just email me, and I am happy to confirm or deny same. :)

- Keith Tracton, Developer, World At War 85 series

keitht at lnlpublishing dot com

2. kickaha

kickaha Member

Good idea. What is your email ?

3. Keith Tracton

Keith Tracton Member
    Staff Member

Keitht at lnlpublishing dot com

Thanks!

Sent from my SM-J320P using Tapatalk

4. Keith Tracton

Keith Tracton Member
    Staff Member

Did you send your name to me for a Leader counter? I have not seen it but I might have missed it

5. Maurice Fitzgerald

Maurice Fitzgerald Moderator
    Staff Member

Kept forgetting to send you mine, just did.

Keith Tracton likes this.
  6. Caesar

Caesar Member

This sounds like a fun idea. A bit narcissistic maybe, but fun. Even cool. Although I like the idea I'm going to bow out but thanks for the imagination.

Keith Tracton likes this.