Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Battle Pack Bravo, 1st versus 2nd Edition

Nick DelCorpo

I am trying to decide whether or not to get the New Bravo pack, the map is definitely better, are all the scenarios the same between the two editions? Is the Map, and cover page all that been changed between the two?

Last edited:

Nick DelCorpo

Never mind, I now know the Answer. The Map is completely redone (much nicer and more accurate IMHO) and also includes an X-Map of the new Colditz castle as well. The 12 scenarios are identical to the old ones, except now they are in full color, the front cover has also been changed as well. I wonder if LnL would just sell the new map as an extra for those who already have the original? The best would be a PDF version of each battle pack.

Last edited:

Nick DelCorpo

Thanks for the clarification David. I was a little confused since the banner ad in the store advertises the 2nd edition, but shows the original Colditz castle map.