Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

CO2 Greenlights on Steam

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Hi all,

CO2 has just been put up on Steam's Greenlight program, where the Steam community get to vote for what future products they would like to see sold on the Steam platform. CO2 will still be sold here through LNL but we need to reach a wider market if we are to survive and thrive.

We need to get as many 'YES' votes as we can so please log onto your Steam account and vote for CO2. Here's a direct link to CO2 on Greenlight:
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=740950241

CO2 on Steam Grenlight.jpg

Daz

Like the video Dave.
Looking a bit greyer than in the Tutorial Videos though mate :D
Been a long time now since you started writing the first line of code, all those years ago.

simovitch

It would be good if someone could pop over to Matrix general discussion and post a notification. Dave or I may be a bit to obvious.:muted:

Daz

Done. One question though. Will owner of CO2 get a key for Steam?
Just found this on the Steam FAQ for Greenlight.
Hope that helps mate.

If my game is accepted through Steam Greenlight, can I give my previous customers keys for the Steam version?
Once your game is accepted for distribution on Steam, we will give you as many keys for your game as you want at no cost.