Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Command Ops 2 - Knock On All Doors Now Available

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Knock on All Doors Facebook.jpg

Knock on all Doors (KOAD) is a 12 scenario module for Command Ops 2 covering the momentous decisions in the first 48 hours of the battle of the bulge in Belgium 1944. These are very large scenarios in terms of area and forces. But they are relatively short and allow you to command either of the three German Armies (1SS Panzer Corps, 5th Panzer or 7th) or the thinly stretched American forces and make the key initial decisions that will determine the outcome of this famous battle.

There are four sets of three scenarios. The first is the historical O-Tag or Day 1 set that commence on 16 December. The second or “Decision” set allows the player the opportunity to explore the famous “what ifs” faced by the German commanders on the second day of the battle 17 December. The third or “Knock” set works on the basis of employing the original staff plan, developed by General Manteuffel that embodied the concept of “knock on all doors and pour through the ones that open”. The fourth “Big Knock” series takes this concept a little further and employs an augmented order of battle.

One of the joys of KOAD is the sheer scope of these scenarios. They enable you to gain an insight into the operational issues faced by the army commanders; explore options for employing different courses of action and game out the famous what-ifs that historians and analysts have debated.

Last edited by a moderator:

DerGrenadier

Unfortunately Iam not able to buy it. I always get this message:
Field format error: 10413-The totals of the cart item amounts do not match order amounts.
I tried different payment method and I tried it with Google Chrome and MS Edge. Always the same.

I add KOAD to my cart, then I apply the discount code and then I go through the order process. When I enter my CC number or I want to pay by PayPal I get the above mentioned error.

Any clue?

Last edited:

Paul Elton

Tried the discount code I was emailed but it says it's invalid, expired or already used!
Can you advise please?

*budd*

the description says you command the germans, you can't play the allies? If you can the description is misleading.

J

Jason Church

I'm still working on the Field format error, but if you are having difficulty using the coupon code, please follow these steps to order Command Ops 2: Knock On All Doors:

1. Log into your store account: https://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=account/account

2. Add Command Ops 2: Knock On All Doors to your shopping cart: http://store.lnlpublishing.com/command-ops-2-knock-on-all-doors

3. Go to the shopping cart page: http://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=checkout/cart

4. Make sure that there is only 1 copy of KOAD in your cart and no other products.

5. From the shopping cart, select 'Use Coupon Code' and enter in the code you received in the email.

6. Continue checkout as normal.

DBG

Same problem coupon not working for me using the described method. I guess I'll just wait until it's fixed.

Never mind. It worked now.

Last edited:

DerGrenadier

I just tried to buy it again and I still get the Field format error. So no KOAD for me. Strange thing is I never had this problem buying Westwall module. As I didnt use a coupon code for Westwall Iam under the impression its got something to do with the discount code.

Last edited:

*budd*

Well i bought it, got the coupon to work, thx for the discount. I don't think i have a hope in hell of running these monsters until i get my new laptop. I never started a scenario but did load some up to look at the maps. One thing i noticed is that when i selected scaling for the units in the option menu everything lags, zooming , map dragging. i'm not running the game, just looking and it doesn't lag when i un-check scaling units. anyway it looks great, a few weeks and i should have a new laptop so i can give the bigger ones a go.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
OK we'll look into it. I did find in the last week that the code that is used to display the force icon footprints is still using D2D drawing code that Miquel had introduced. I thought I had got rid of it all but alas missed this bit. I bet its the culprit. I am fortunate in having Pavel Voilov helping us out now with programming and I have asked him to look into this.

DerGrenadier

As iam still not able to buy without getting the Field Format Error. I tried buying it without applying the coupon code. Without the code it works and Iam immediately redirected to PayPal without getting the error. Of course I canceled my order as Iam otherwise wasting my coupon code.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
As iam still not able to buy without getting the Field Format Error. I tried buying it without applying the coupon code. Without the code it works and Iam immediately redirected to PayPal without getting the error. Of course I canceled my order as Iam otherwise wasting my coupon code.
Has Jason made contact with you?

Bazza42

Same problem here whether using PayPal or 'native' credit card.

As with you it works OK when you are prepared to pay the full price!

Have raised a ticket but no response as yet (Although I'm not sure whether we are now supposed to use the 'fix' outlined by Jason
on Tuesday at 19.55....)

Gaetano

also my bonus code not valid. j have "The prepaid code you entered is not valid! It has already been used, has expired, or the required product is not in your cart!" Why?