Command Ops 2 - Knock On All Doors Now Available

Discussion in 'Command Ops Series' started by David Heath, Nov 23, 2015.

1. *budd*

*budd* Member

you don't put the code in the prepaid box. Put the game in your shopping cart, then view the cart, on the view cart page you have the choice to put in the code. screen shot attached.

Attached Files:

2. DerGrenadier

DerGrenadier Member

I tried the “fix“ but to no avail.

3. Gaetano

Gaetano Member

All ok. Thank you

4. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Hi Guys,

Any problem you guys have with the discount code please open a Support Ticket. So far we been able to walk everyone through the process except one person. We want to resolve this for you and of course make it better going forward. Jason is handling this and I am sure backed up on the support tickets so please give him some time.

David

5. Chelco

Chelco Member

Hello and congrats for the new release. How do you get those coupons? I didn't get anything in my inbox ...

JC
    Real and Simulated Wars
    www.kriegsimulation.blogspot.com

6. Franz

Franz Member

I just purchased Knock on All Doors Module. It looks great and thanks for Coupon.

7. Chelco

Chelco Member

8. Keydet

Keydet Member

Try the smallest ones - Decision at Bullingen or Decisions Beyond the Sauer - while you are waiting.

Am happy you found another reason for a new laptop and do not wish to weaken your resolve but in the meantime you could plug in a large empty thumb drive and choose to use it for performance boost. Speed up things for me.

9. Jason Church

Jason Church Guest

I apologize for the slow response, we had a holiday in the US. If you are still getting the Field Format Error, please open a support ticket and I will do my best to resolve the problem.

10. Bazza42

Bazza42 Member

Same old, same old as at 08.28GMT on Nov 29th. I'm afraid.

I think that this must be the highest hurdle I've ever had put in front of me in an attempt to buy a game.....

Normally the 'depth' of my wallet is the problem :)

Ticket raised.

11. DerGrenadier

DerGrenadier Member

Still not working?

12. Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor Panther Games Designer

Have you raised a support ticket. For what it is worth David Heath told me yesterday that the most common reason for this error is entering the coupon in the wrong spot.

13. DerGrenadier

DerGrenadier Member

Hi Dave, yes I allready raised a ticket and I talked to David. He said theyre already working on the issue and that it only seems to affect non US costumers. As the coupon is valid for a couple of weeks I can wait. Iam currently still playing Westwall battles so Iam in no hurry. I was just curious, thats why I raised my question.

14. Bazza42

Bazza42 Member

I raised a ticket on 29th Nov.

As I have had no response I assume it is still being worked upon.

For the record I have entered the discount code in the correct box, as from the tenor of the posts I suspect many have, and have been given the discount. The problem is that when you try to check out the transaction fails with the Field format error.

If you take the transaction up to just prior to completion without the discount then the store system works quite happily.

I am UK based and, as with DerGrenadier, I am happy to wait upon a solution although I would hope not to lose the discount......

15. Bazza42

Bazza42 Member

Whilst I don't wish to make too big a deal of this, the matter remains unresolved.

I dutifully raised a ticket but that has elicited no response.

I tried my prospective purchase again today and it was again 'rejected' with a Field Format error.

I appreciate that non-US customers are fewer than domestic ones but I do feel, at the moment, that I am being asked to form an
    orderly queue and wait until the domestic issues are resolved. Somewhat disappointed in the service offered.

16. DerGrenadier

DerGrenadier Member

Bazaa in the meantime I was able to buy KoaD with CC. It worked as it should. But with PayPal I also wasnt able to buy.

17. Bazza42

Bazza42 Member

Many thanks for the advice.

I must admit that I only tried Paypal this time around - once I got the now familiar message I gave up. I'll give my credit card a go and see how that goes.

For the record I should record that I have now had a response from Jason offering to help.

So thnk you to you both for your help.

Who knows I may not have to Knock on any further doors now. :)

18. David Heath

David Heath Administrator
    Staff Member Support Staff

Stay Turn Patton's Charge coming this summer.