Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Establish won’t compile

Tainster

I have an Estab that won't compile from Estab Editor and if I try to compile it using Estab Manager it crashed the programme. This is not the only Estab file that causes problems. The same thing happens on 2 computers both of which have decent specifications. Is there something I’m missing?

kobawia

I've composed a moderately straightforward Qt program that I'm attempting to gather for windows with MinGW under Qt Maker. The Troubleshoot rendition fabricates and runs without issue, yet when I attempt to construct the Delivery form I get these mistakes main.cpp:- 1: blunder: vague reference to '_imp___ZN12QApplicationC1ERiPPci' main.cpp:- 1: mistake: unclear reference to '_imp___ZN7QWidget4showEv' main.cpp:- 1: blunder: indistinct reference to '_imp___ZN12QApplication4execEv' main.cpp:- 1: blunder: vague reference to '_imp___ZN12QApplicationD1Ev' main.cpp:- 1: mistake: vague reference to '_imp___ZN12QApplicationD1Ev' :- 1: blunder: discharge/main.o: terrible reloc address 0x13 in segment '.eh_frame' collect2.exe:- 1: mistake: mistake: ld returned 1 leave status The mistakes imply that at least one of the center Qt libraries can't be found, notwithstanding, the .professional document contains the line QT += center gui gadgets and there isn't anything Investigate/Delivery explicit. I've had a go at cleaning/revamping the venture and restarting Qt Maker, without any result. I have no issues arranging Delivery works for different undertakings. I'm utilizing Qt form 5.2.1. Any thoughts?
Tutuapp 9Apps Showbox

Last edited:
Kobawia, the white type face you are using probably works fine on one of the dark forum styles. But I'm using the Class Style with a light grey background and my old eyes are struggling to read the white type face on it.
Dave,

Gist of Kobawia's message is the use of "MinGW under Qt Maker" to apparently create an Estab which won't compile under QT Maker and produces a number of QT Maker error messages.

None of of the messages quoted appear to be an EstabEditor error message, and I don't see any discussion of the game software or construct.