Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Game crashes when start pressed on Steam [June 2024]

mage4hire

Figured I would start a new support posting since the previous one was created back in 2020.

I am having the same problem that originally reported 4 years ago (and was eventually fixed). After picking the scenario and clicking start the scenario map briefly appears then disappears and the game crashes.

If memory serves the person who fixed it 4 years ago said it was some backend Steam api call that was causing the issue.

brianpo

Same issue. Just purchased it and it crashes when I try to start a scenario.

PzGeneral

As of July 4, 2024 the game is experiencing the same crash as it did in 2020. I looked into the output_log.txt and it is showing the missing file error.

"Could not find file "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Tank On Tank Digital - West Front\LinkedUnits.txt"."

I tried to create an empty file with that name. The program acknowledged it's existence (the error disappeared) but the program still crashed.

Thanks,
Dave