Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
Hello All

We will not be re-releasing Forgotten Heroes or ANZAC Attack again. Once supplies are out that will be it. We have combined those two games one game complete package called Heroes of the Nam. Let me say up front we have NOT redone all the counters. We have provided missing counters for the last two editions and adding some new counters. You will find new a Nurse, wire, mine counters to name a few. It will have more scenarios and more player aid cards.

Once the game is ready for Pre-orders they will include the X-Maps as part of the pre-order special. We will once again make the X-Maps available for purchase on their own. So you may not need to buy this edition unless you are a die hard fan.

Sorry that the pictures are not the best I took these at my office desk.

David

Heroes of the Nam rev5.jpg IMG_7142.JPG IMG_7143.JPG IMG_7145.JPG IMG_7146.JPG IMG_7147.JPG

Jeff Lewis

There will be all the scenarios from Line of Fire and we may get a few more in there as well.
Actually, perhaps only a couple of the LoF scenarios will be in Heroes of the Nam. Since there is quite a bit of material (scenarios and tactics articles) in the LoF issues, Dave and I have discussed putting it all together as a Heroes of the Nam Compendium or Gamer's Guide.

We will be including the scenario "Catecka Tea Plantation", which was in Forgotten Heroes: Vietnam but was omitted from Forgotten Heroes 2.