Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Latest Build

Robert Ward

Statement. As a programmer myself I found the comment about pointers very illuminating.

JArraya

Great stuff Dave, thanks for the update.
Maybe this is not the place to report them, but I'm getting a few CDT, repeatable. Do you want them here or in the support forum?

JArraya

Dave,
Great update on 5.11 - played for about 4 hours without a single crash and the windows seem to be all working perfectly.
J

Guy Miller

thank you.
I was able to update by using an application file called "Play." I couldn't seem to get it to update any other way. I'm sure I did something wrong, but in the end it worked out.

By the way, I'm a huge fan of CO2. Love it. And I have pretty high standards as an avid ASL player.

Guy Miller

John, I must have done something wrong because I do not have the "update command ops 2" file in my LnL file

edit - but I have it now after I updated to 5.0.12. Don't mind me, I'm obviously tech challenged.

BigDuke66

It would be nice if this thread gets a message each time a new build comes out, I don't mind if new threads are made for each build but if this one gets a post each time a new build comes out the mail notification will bring it to everyone attention.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
It would be nice if this thread gets a message each time a new build comes out, I don't mind if new threads are made for each build but if this one gets a post each time a new build comes out the mail notification will bring it to everyone attention.
I think you will find that is exactly what I did do. I know I missed the last build but for this one I updated it as soon as it went out. I simply edit the first post.

kipanderson

Dave,

this is a tweak that does help a lot in modifying scenarios and building them.

Thanks..

All the best,
kip.