Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Lock n Load Customer Service & Why I’m Walking Away From LnL Tactical

Hi All,

I have been a supporter and follower of the Lock n Load Tactical games right from the beginning before they were even labelled Tactical, but recent experiences with Lock n Load Support have soured my interest in the product.

Firstly when I saw the recent excellent specials on LnL Tactical games I thought I’d fill out missing spaces in my collection, on filling my basket with just under Aust$200 of products I found shipping via courier was Aust$290, hmm I know overseas shipping from the USA is outrageous but the product price was good so I could take a hit, but that much of a hiypt and with only a single shipping option allowed…so I opened a ticket, #3638 to ask if other shipping options were available, even splitting into multiple packages could help. Well I got one reply that it was a heavy order but supply an address and it will be looked at, so I supplied an address and even after a couple more prompting email heard nothing back…LnL 0 out of 10.

Also I recently opened my LnL Heroes of North Africa, which I bought at release 7 years ago, yeah I know we all have sealed games in our collection, anyway I found 3 maps were missing so opened a ticket #3634 reporting this, to cut a short story short I was scoffed at and told you bought that 7 years ago and despite a couple more follow up emails on the ticket again heard nothing back…LnL support 0 out of 10! I have now sourced scans of the maps from another player and had my missing maps printed professionally, not as good as originals but Ihave them now so at least I can sell the game on sort of complete. I still have unopened Heroes of the Fed Satr and the Solo LnL Module think I won’t risk opening them I will just sell them on!

That’s my recent contact or lack there of with LnL.

LnL thanks for the good times and many hours of enjoyment but really poor support doesn’t generate love and I am now out of love with LnL Tactical!

Admin can feel free to close my account…

Regards
Pete!

Felix58

I appreciate your angst, especially paying with south pacific pesos! The US Freight is a horror but it is what it is. All I can say is, at least the box arrived.

I must admit I purchased WaW85 Storming the Gap much more than a couple of years ago and have just got around to opening the box and I'm making my first moves as I type. Plenty of us have boxes unplayed on our shelves.

As far as LNL go, obviously there has been some trauma with the head shed and the last couple of years has been a period of marking time. I'm only a lurker here and may have missed the details. But LNL don't do themselves a favor with the Radio Silence treatment on the subject. Sounds like David H has had a medical challenge and the lack of leadership has stalled the company in a big way.

Keeping my fingers crossed the ship of state resumes normal transmission soon. But, the longer this situation goes, I fear for the future of the business. There is not much activity going on.

Anyway, be patient, cut them some slack. I'm sure all us cardboard pushers want to see them back on their feet as soon as.