WE need this for LnL

Jim Miller

"Not sure how far I want to take it."
  1. Your wiki? No?
  2. Then the full monty like the PG site, all the way, all the bells and whistles, etc.!!!!! Yeah, that's the ticket!!!!!:woot::woot::woot:

Definitely agree on that. As a frequent PG player that uses the HQ site regularly, something like this is definitely lacking for LnLT. I have been considering getting into LnLT, as the scale is a bit smaller and I've always enjoyed CC and COH. Frankly, if an all-encompassing site like PG-HQ, which is the epitome of a great gaming site, were available, I would have jumped in already.

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Guys,

If anyone knows someone that could help us program this I be more then happy to have it done.

David

I was an web developer but any Object Oriented Programming, I would need help, I can handle most of the scripting languages. As for as graphics, I would need a guy who's good with GIMP or PS maybe another coder and we could have it done in a few months. That all depends on the teams dedication and time management. Definitely doable. Maybe take a drip one day up to Colorado see the company one day. IT's far from Phoenix though, though closer then New Jersey! I already have domains and a server im not using we could use for the build before going live. But this all cost money and I don't know how valuable this project is to the company. A lot of the development would be done volunteer out of the love the men have for the game(me included). BTW as an aside I am still not able to "pre-order" Hell Frozen Over. I was told I have 12 days but on day 12 it was gone. I know I'm a procrastinator but I was one of the original supporter of the title. :) BTW David, Your Doing Great! Edit- Hell Frozen Over on its way :)

Last edited:
Definitely agree on that. As a frequent PG player that uses the HQ site regularly, something like this is definitely lacking for LnLT. I have been considering getting into LnLT, as the scale is a bit smaller and I've always enjoyed CC and COH. Frankly, if an all-encompassing site like PG-HQ, which is the epitome of a great gaming site, were available, I would have jumped in already.
I also play PG and Love that site, it make the game soooo much more enjoyable and interactive with the community. That site kept that game going when a certain owner was killing his company.