Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Where to buy Command Ops titles?

Petri

It seems that the games and expansions are still available using a direct link. Only the "buy now" buttons have been removed from matrixgames.com.

<links removed>

Battles for Greece was a digital download only, but I have not found working link for CO: BftB or CO: HttR download *only*

Use the links on your own responsibility! I managed to purchase Battles for Greece couple of minutes ago. It was the last one missing from my CO.

Also, when you get to the download page, be sure to copy the activation code! It should be emailed to you, but at least I have not received the email yet.

Found them! Download only purchase-links:

<links removed>

Last edited:

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
It seems that the games and expansions are still available using a direct link. Only the "buy now" buttons have been removed from matrixgames.com.

Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge Physical with Free download

Command Ops: Highway to the Reich Physical with Free Download

Command Ops: Battles for Greece Download

Battles for Greece was a digital download only, but I have not found working link for CO: BftB or CO: HttR download *only*

Use the links on your own responsibility! I managed to purchase Battles for Greece couple of minutes ago. It was the last one missing from my CO.

Also, when you get to the download page, be sure to copy the activation code! It should be emailed to you, but at least I have not received the email yet.

Found them! Download only purchase-links:

Command Ops: Battles from the Bulge Download
https://www.bluesnap.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=2888518

Command Ops: Highway to the Reich Download
https://www.bluesnap.com/jsp/buynow.jsp?contractId=3109030

Matrix Games no longer have a right to sell our product. I have emailed them directly on this to ensure that any such links are terminated forthwith. Please do not pass on or use these links. Please be patient Command Ops 2 will be available shortly.

Last edited:

Petri

Understood! My apologies, will remove all the links in a moment!

All the links have been removed.