Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Vehicle Rules

CAMALEON

Hello,

Some questions about the use of vehicle rules that i can see in the digital game, but i can't find in the manual.

In relation to the situation seen in this image:
tank rules.JPG

1.- Why can't the other Stug do opportunity fire?

2.- Why can't the Stug marked with AM try to spot the ATG? AM marked vehicles can't try to spot? Under which rule?

And in this img:
tank rules 2.JPG

You can see a +2 modifier for rotated vehicles, but in the latest tables I have it says +1.
Which is the correct modifier?

"Weapon Team (1.7.1) or vehicle pivoting chassis to fire outside covered arc, and not moving to a new hex. +1 "

I don't know if these are bugs in the digital game or if there is some rule I'm not seeing.

Thanks
Luis Camaleón

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
1. Looks like it is the German impulse so no opp fire in your own impulse. If this is an American impulse, it should be allowed to opp fire if the units in F6 are currently moving.

2. Core rules 5.1, rev 73, section 10.1:
GO units marked with Fired, Moved, Low Crawl, Ops Complete, H&R, Stealth, Assault Move or Melee marker cannot spot

3. Yes, this should be +1, not +2. Next time, press F3 in game to report it

Also, posting your questions about the digital game here: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/forums/lock-n-load-tactical-digital.20/ will have the additonal benefit of getting the dev 's attention. Remember that the digital game is based on the tabletop version so the latter is never in default :)

CAMALEON

1. Looks like it is the German impulse so no opp fire in your own impulse. If this is an American impulse, it should be allowed to opp fire if the units in F6 are currently moving.

2. Core rules 5.1, rev 73, section 10.1:
GO units marked with Fired, Moved, Low Crawl, Ops Complete, H&R, Stealth, Assault Move or Melee marker cannot spot

3. Yes, this should be +1, not +2. Next time, press F3 in game to report it

Also, posting your questions about the digital game here: https://forums.lnlpublishing.com/forums/lock-n-load-tactical-digital.20/ will have the additonal benefit of getting the dev 's attention. Remember that the digital game is based on the tabletop version so the latter is never in default :)

1.- Exactly. Is the USA impulse. Then it is a bug of the digital version.

2.- Yes, thank you, I see it now.
Maybe the next section could be more correct. I was confused by the first paragraph.

10.1.1 Spotting Attempts
Good Order units (including open and
buttoned vehicles) can attempt to spot
unspotted hexes to which they have a
LOS. Medics and Corpsmen (11.3), Chaplains (11.8), Nurses (11.10) and Pipers
(11.11) cannot make spotting attempts

3.- Yes, it was reported a few days ago.

I've reported here, because I wasn't sure if they were bugs or my own confusion. As you can see, there was a bit of everything.

Stéphane, thank you again for your replies. It's great to have you always around here and on the BGG answering our questions.

Best regards
Luis Camaleón

Stéphane Tanguay

Staff member
2.- Yes, thank you, I see it now.
Maybe the next section could be more correct. I was confused by the first paragraph.

10.1.1 Spotting Attempts
Good Order units (including open and
buttoned vehicles) can attempt to spot
unspotted hexes to which they have a
LOS. Medics and Corpsmen (11.3), Chaplains (11.8), Nurses (11.10) and Pipers
(11.11) cannot make spotting attempts
Oh, even the sentence I reported could be a bit misleading :) Eventually, this will have to be reworded.