Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Build 5.0.10

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Hi all,

The build is coming along fine. We should get it out to you soon. In the meantime here are the fixes we have done:
  1. Facing issue
  2. Icon Selection issue
  3. Group Selection issue
  4. Intel issue
  5. Keyboard Focus issue
  6. Overlays button now cycles back with right click
  7. CTD on Reattach issue
  8. New Dialog Management Interface including:
    • Removed old Main toolbar
    • Dialog buttons now on display toolbar
    • Dialog buttons for first force/task edit/task view/crossing data dialogs
    • Dialog buttons now toggle between show and dismiss
    • Added All Button to show/hide all current dialogs
    • Reduced height of task edit dialog to remove empty space
    • Force equipment tab now concatenates entire force groups equipment and supplies

Kurt

great stuff , once the estab thingy is fixed and we have mounted ops plus sequential tasking i will be one happy dude :singing:

Kurt

just updated. just played a quick game and found a problem, on "Return to StVith " i tried to issue defend orders to units but when i requested 'EDIT TASK' it gave the one for 'MOVE' instead. I am not great with computers so dont know how to do that 'PRINT SCREEN' action in order to post on this site :sorry:

Kurt

Just tried another scenario and same problem. It seems that the very first order you issue eg 'MOVE' then as you select another unit to 'ATTACK' the dialogue box that appears is 'MOVE' . Hope this is helpful !

Greg

I am getting a consistent CTD when i click the 1TV and the 1CP button. I tried to open the 1CP by right clicking and it crashed as well. Hope it helps.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Folks. If you have an issue can you please report it in the Game Support subForum, not here. And please check out the existing threads there before posting as you may find someone else has already posted about it - which is the case for these issues. You may also see that I have already fixed them - which is the case for these too.

Dave 'Arjuna' O'Connor

Panther Games Designer
Website
www.panthergames.com
Kurt,

On your keyboard you should have a key entitled "Print Screen". It's often next to the Function keys. If you hit that key it will take a picture of your screen and temporarily stores it in RAM. Open a paint program like MS Paint or Paint Shop Pro and hit paste to copy the image from the clipboard to the program. Then save the image as a jpeg or gif file and you can upload it to one of these posts.