Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

Defender attacked more than once

Felix58

On the learning curve! I thought I read this but cannot find the reference! - if there is one

Can a unit be attacked more than once in an impulse? So, one attacker rolls and misses. Another attacker in a different hex, then attacks the same defender.

Felix58

In response, it can be attacked more than once!

Here is another one, Improved Positions. When reading the IP section IMHO it infers that these are for non-vehicle units, but I have seen examples of vehicles "capturing" them and applying the modifiers. These things are built with an orientation, ie to the front! I can play it that way but I'm not sure if it "feels" right.

Keith Tracton

Staff member
In response, it can be attacked more than once!

Here is another one, Improved Positions. When reading the IP section IMHO it infers that these are for non-vehicle units, but I have seen examples of vehicles "capturing" them and applying the modifiers. These things are built with an orientation, ie to the front! I can play it that way but I'm not sure if it "feels" right.
Hi Felix, thanks for playing!

Yes! a unit may be attacked more than once in the same Formation Impulse.

Improved positions are applicable to both vehicle and non-vehicle units. The marker can represent many different types of improved positions including (but not limited to!): reinforced fighting positions, like foxholes, pillboxes, hedgehogs, or other strengthened buildings.

Let us know if you have any more questions! - Keith