Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

HoD counter issue

cgates

I recently opened a support ticket regarding an issue with the counter sheet in HoD. Many of the counters on the sheet appear "faded". I received a response that the sheet is "normal", but the effect that LnL was after was not achieved.

Clearly the counters don't appear "normal" in fact they vary across the counter sheet, as some look fine.

Can you offer any further details/explanation of how this happened? Was it missed when a proof was reviewed before printing?

Are there any plans or arrangements to be made to acquire replacement counters?

Blackwell Hird

Staff member
Website
www.bhird.com
I will ask and see if I can get any more details. I am not 100% sure about the effect but I do know all the counters are the same and there are no plans to replace any counters.

Blackwell Hird

Staff member
Website
www.bhird.com
Hi Craig

we do not have any other details on the process and there are no plans to this time to get replacement counters. The response that the sheet is "normal", but the effect that LnL was after was not achieved was as much detail as I could get.