Welcome to the LnLP Forums and Resource Area

We have updated our forums to the latest version. If you had an account you should be able to log in and use it as before. If not please create an account and we look forward to having you as a member.

LnLT Digital - Heroes of the Pacific Battle Pack 1 On Steam

David Heath

Administrator
Staff member
Website
lnlpublishing.com
HotP Battle Pack 1.jpg

For Windows and Mac PC's

BANZAI

Pacific_Break3.jpg

Heroes of the Pacific brings the award-winning Lock ’n Load Tactical game system to the Pacific theater with a vengeance. Heroes of the Pacific details America’s brawl with Japan during World War 2 and includes twelve frantic firefights from America’s audacious island-hopping campaign.

Pacific_Break.jpg

You will lead desperate Marines struggling ashore on Tarawa, face a counterattack of HA GO tanks at the Peleliu airfield, fight for Kitano Point on Iwo Jima, and more.

Pacific_Break2.jpg

It isn’t, however, all about the Marines; Heroes of the Pacific comes chock full of the U.S. Army’s finest, as well as the Imperial Japanese Army, all drawn with the painstaking detail our fans have come to expect. With 12 exciting scenarios to test your combat skills. It’s squad-level combat at its most exciting; Lock ’n Load Tactical.

LnL_Pacific_1.png LnL_Pacific_2.png LnL_Pacific_3.png LnL_Pacific_4.png LnL_Pacific_5.png

Diesel_Kurt

For anyone on the the shelf over buying this title, I must say I am enjoying it immensely. The Banzai attacks are quite fun from either perspective. I also have to applaud LNLP for keeping the same price structure on the digital format and not charging say $10 for only a few scenarios. Really the digital Pacific is excellent value when you consider you are getting the whole game for the price of only one pack.

Bravo LnLP !!!:happy:

I think this sort of thing deserves some praise as clearly this company is full of employees who actually love what they do and make an excellent product. I am so impressed that it makes me want to support them all the more and buy the board game versions as well, as clearly they are not only great games but look that way as well. Sure, they are not cheap, but in my mind they are worth every penny, and clearly this company isn't just about the $$$

Keep up the good work everyone at LnLP.

ejwolski

Definitely fun - love the unique features like ninjitsu movement, caves, step losses, etc. Makes you look at each scenario through a new lens as you learn and use the capabilities.